Friday 20 March 2015

The Prima Baby Awards results are in!

I'm so excited! The Prima Baby Awards results are out! If you want the low down of the must have products, then this is the magazine for you. A wide range of products for both babies and their mums have been put through their paces by a panel of judges (including me and my 2 discerning sons!) 

Over the coming weeks, I'm going to be reviewing some of the products that I've put through their paces. Keep an eye on the blog and my Twitter for more information! I've found this testing invaluable and found some fantastic products to recommend! 


Prima Baby magazine is available to download and paper copies in many newsagents and supermarkets. 

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your reviews - although I am way past the baby stage, my brother has a baby due in September so I can pass on your wisdom xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some fantastic 'must have' products for both mum and baby! Congrats to your brother and his partner x

    ReplyDelete