Sunday 29 March 2015

Alteya Organics review


http://www.alteyaorganics.com/baby-bottom-balm.html

After receiving multiple products to test at home for the Prima Baby Awards, we tried out this beautiful Alteya baby bottom balm.

A brand I'd not had any experience of using, I was keen to try it out on the boys! The container is a small silver tin and we found that a lot goes a long way. The smell is divine! Some creams we've tried are unfragranced, however this has a gorgeous, soothing aroma. After using for a few days, we found that it made a noticeable difference, keeping baby nappy rash free and fresh. 

I've also found that it's perfect for mums too. After having dry skin on my elbows for a prolonged time and trying out lots of products to relieve it, I became a little frustrated and decided to give it a try. It's so moisturising and gave a welcome relief! 


Priced at around £6 for a tin, it's a bargain! It lasts for a long time and I've already invested in it again! In the UK, I've found it to be cheapest on Amazon. Enjoy mums! Well done on your Prima Baby Bronze Award!

No comments:

Post a Comment