Monday 3 August 2015

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband!

8 years ago, I married my lovely husband. After 6 years together, we'd planned our big day and it was time for me to wear the oversized dress (the waist would probably fit my ankles now!) and him to wear the quirky top hat and tails (and the cheesy pocket watch he'd insisted on having... I drew a line at the monocle!) A day that will stay with me forever, the day the we said 'I do' at the altar and celebrated with friends and family.



Over the past 8 years, we've created lots of memories together, travelled and seen some wonderful sights and brought our beautiful boys into the world. 

So today, I'd like to celebrate my husband, Alex; the funny, charming, sarcastic man, who always allows me to get my own way and shares my ridiculously childish sense of humour. Every day is approached with a smile and a laugh. 



https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SZGcNx8nV8U
 

I love you today for who you are and who I am, all because of you. You deserve a medal as big as a bin lid for putting up with me! Happy anniversary, here's to many more years of comedy, eating copious amounts of chocolate and me being The Boss! 


No comments:

Post a Comment