Wednesday 1 July 2015

I'm a party planning obsessive!

love planning a party; whether it be an afternoon tea, a kids birthday party, a milestone birthday surprise party or a wedding, I get a little obsessive and involved. 



I usually choose a theme and follow that for colour, favours, decorations for the room, food etc. For Noah's previous birthdays, we've had an animal themed party with Zoo Academy, a Disney themed party with a bouncy castle and character visit (thanks to my sister and sister in law!) and a soft play, digger themed party.






As Isaac's 1st birthday approached, there was one theme that came to mind-The Very Hungry Caterpillar as our theme. Mainly because Isaac loves food! So our decorations and food were on this theme. 




I've recently discovered Pinterest too. Dangerous territory for a party obsessive! Next up, planning Isaac's baptism...

What's your favourite party theme?

2 comments:

  1. Can't beat Pinterest for way to drive yourself insane with the need to create!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only recently discovered in and have lost hours of my life browsing!

      Delete