Monday 13 July 2015

Forever Bright Toothgel Review

I've been using the Aloe Vera Toothgel for around 2 weeks now (morning and evening) and overall, I'm impressed with it. It's quite surprising at first glance; it has a fresh, green colour, as opposed to the White or striped toothpaste that I usually use. However, this just shows how natural the product is. 

After every brush, my teeth are left feeling clean and have a lovely sheen to them. I often opt for a toothpaste with whitening properties and this makes no bold claims, although it's certainly made a difference.



I suffer from sensitive gums, that are prone to bleeding, however when using the tooth gel, it feels gentler on my teeth. 

My only complaint is that it doesn't contain fluoride, therefore my youngest is unable to use it (he was born with a cleft lip and his teeth have limited enamel, so he must use a toothpaste with added fluoride). 

Priced at £5.98, some may argue that it's a little expensive for a toothpaste, but a little goes a long way and this will last for a long while. I'm keen to try out other products in the range. I love the fact that they're from nature, with no nasties in them. 


To purchase Forever Living products, contact Lianne; either on Facebook or via her website: 


No comments:

Post a Comment