Monday 15 December 2014

Tiffany Rose Review

Tiffany Rose Alicia Nursing dress

Trying to find comfortable and pretty clothes to breastfeed in is a challenge! Something that's beautiful, well cut and flattering, I thought almost impossible! After searching the high street and finding a few maxi dresses or jersey wrap dresses, I found that these were mainly general day wear and I couldn't find anything suitable for an occasion. I had 2 weddings to attend and a family photoshoot planned. I was becoming a little anxious. After speaking to a fellow blogger (Monkeyfootedmummy) I was introduced to Tiffany Rose.

A UK based company, everything on their website is either suitable for maternity, nursing or both.

I sent a quick email to enquire about their range of nursing dresses and received the best customer service. Prompt, responsive, helpful emails regarding the cut and fit of their dresses, colours, fit and length. Being petite, I often find it to be a challenge shopping online for dresses, but their size guide made it really simple and recommendations were made by Tiffany Rose staff. After browsing their range, I opted for a simple, beautifully cut Eclipse blue Alicia Nursing Dress. Their customer service is the best I've ever received from an online company (and I shop a lot online!)

The Alicia dress is well cut and compliments the frame and figure of a new mum. It includes a panel for nursing. The dress is comfortable to wear and has a beautiful 'swish' effect when you walk. The fabric hangs well and I received lots of compliments on the dress.

http://www.tiffanyrose.com/maternity/clothing/ALINDE/Alicia-Nursing-Dress-Eclipse-Blue.html

Priced at £99, the dress is on the higher end of the budget for new mums, but it's a perfect dress for many occasions and can be accessorised differently each time to create new looks; it's a fab investment piece! It also comes in a beautiful red colour.

There are plans for further nursing dresses in the range and I'll be keen to try those out too! I'd love to see some pretty florals for spring and perhaps some Jersey type dresses for day wear in pretty styles. It's been such a challenge finding a suitable dress, but I'm so glad that I was introduced to Tiffany Rose! 

No comments:

Post a Comment