Wednesday 23 September 2015

The Cakeaway South Shields

Earlier this week, I entered a competition on Facebook and won a cake! I promptly received a full Cornflake Cake delivered directly to my door (within an hour of being notified!)

Anyone who knows me will know of my love of cakes and puddings, so I was really looking forward to receiving it. A day without cake is a day wasted!


This was a real retro sweet treat. With a fab sweet pastry base, lashings of jam and topped with cornflakes and gooey syrup, what's not to love? A real blast from the past, evoking great memories of childhood and school dinners. We'll definitely be ordering from The Cakeaway again. 

The Cakeaway South Shields are a company who deliver a wide variety of desserts including a range of cakes, ice cream sundaes, donuts and milkshakes. Deliveries take place from 5pm each evening to all areas of South Tyneside. 


https://m.facebook.com/cakeawaysouthshields

No comments:

Post a Comment