Saturday 8 March 2014

Happy International Women's Day!

Today is International Women's Day. In honour of this, I'd like to celebrate my own wonderful mother!

My mother, Lynne hasn't always had it easy in life; she's had many stumbling blocks and challenges along the way. She's experienced the loss of loved ones, divorce and ill health. However, this has not broken her; it has merely moulded her into the strong, beautiful and family orientated woman who I have the pleasure to call 'mam'.

She's been a great support throughout a problematic pregnancy with my first born, Noah and continues to be a key part of his life. They adore each other and bring out the very best in one another. Even if he does leave a trail of mess throughout her meticulously cleaned house!

Throughout this pregnancy, my mam has been an amazing support and is a ray of positivity. Even in uncertain and worrying circumstances, she continues to see beyond the worry and stress and is always there to listen. I am truly blessed!

Who is your inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment