Sunday 16 February 2014

Tandem or double dilemma!

I'm currently pregnant with baby number 2 and due in July. We don't know the sex of baby yet, but we're hoping to find out soon! Then comes the problem with transportation...

Darling son will have not long turned 2 when his brother or sister arrives and he's not keen on walking long distances! So I'll need either a double of a tandem. I'd prefer a tandem, as the doubles seem so wide and difficult to manoeuvre. I didn't realise that buying some new wheels could be so challenging!

There's so many factors to consider! I like the look of the Oyster Max and some of the Phil and Teds models, but I really think I need to 'test drive' before making a purchase! I need something adaptable, that I can possibly add a buggy board to at a later date.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Definitely need to road test, it took us months of planning and a 400 mile trip to kiddicare to choose our easy walker duo but they had everything to look at so it was worth it

    ReplyDelete